QIIB AGM held on 15/03/2015 has approved all agenda items which are as the following:
- Board of Directors presented to the bank shareholders its report over the bank's activities and the financial position for the year ended 31/12/2014.Which includes the bank's strategy and the Bank corporate governance report for the financial year ended 31/12/2014.
- Sharia Supervisory Board presented their report for the year 2014.
- External auditors' presented their report on the bank's financial statements for the year ended 31/12/2014.
- Approval of the bank financial statements for the year ended 31/12/2014.
- The General Assembly approved the Board of Director's recommendations to pay 40% of the bank capital as cash dividends, equivalent to QR 4.0 per share.
- The General Assembly agreed to discharge the Chairman and Members of Board of Directors from all responsibilities for the fiscal year ended on 31/12/2014 and approved the board remuneration for year ended 2014.
- Approval of the Board recommendation to issue Additional Tier1 Sukuk nonconvertible into an ordinary shares up to QR 3.0 billion, and delegate the bank board of directors' to decide the size of each issuance ,terms and conditions, issuance currency after getting all necessary approvals from supervisory authorities .
- The General Assembly approved the board recommendation to appointment of Ernst & Young's as external audit for the financial year 2015.